I am hearing from a lot of clients right now and the stories sound a lot alike. Being stressed, fatigued or anxious are common themes that we all may be facing right now. And our bodies may not be equipped to support us in the way we need.
- “How will I ever work with the kids home?!”
- “What if we run out of groceries?!”
- “I don’t know when I will get my next paycheck!”
- “I’m scared me or my family will catch this virus!”
If any of these questions sound familiar, you’re likely part of an ever- increasing population who is completely STRESSED OUT as a result of this uncertain time. There is a quick adrenal fatigue test below that will tell you if you are one of the many who suffer this way.
The bad news is, chronic stress and anxiety take a toll on the body’s immune system. And during a pandemic, the last thing you want is to stress the immune system.
When we constantly bombard our systems with stress hormones our adrenals – our fight or flight glands- get overworked. They are fighting so hard to keep us from feeling too overwhelmed that they get overworked. Adrenal fatigue is more common than you think. Even someone suffering from minor adrenal fatigue can see a difference with a little support for their body.
The good news is, I’ve helped hundreds of people through the years recover from Adrenal Fatigue and I can help you too. Without breaking the bank and without ever leaving home, you can start your journey today back to health. Healing your body and building your immune system is one of the body’s greatest defenses against illness!
Still not sure if stress is affecting your body? Take this adrenal fatigue test.
Take this quiz by rating the following list from 0 to 5, with 0 being “no problem” and 5 being a “severe problem.”
- Difficulty getting up in the morning
- Continuing fatigue, not relieved by sleep and rest
- Lethargy, lack of energy to do normal daily activities
- Sugar cravings
- Salt cravings
- Digestion problems
- Increased effort needed for everyday tasks
- Decreased interest in sex
- Decreased ability to handle stress
- Increased time needed to recover from illness, injury or traumas
- Light-headed or dizzy when standing up quickly
- Low mood, less enjoyment or happiness with life
- Increased PMS
- Symptoms are worse if meals are skipped or inadequate
- Thoughts are less focused, brain fog
- Memory is poorer
- Decreased tolerance for stress, noise, disorder
- Don‘t really wake up until after 10 A.M.
- Afternoon low between 3:00 P.M. and 4:00 P.M.
- Feel better after supper
- Get a “second wind” in the evening, and stay up late
- Decreased ability to get things done—less productive
- Have to keep moving—-if I stop, I get tired
- Feeling overwhelmed by all that needs to be done
- It takes all my energy to do what I have to do.
- There’s none left over for anything or anyone
Your adrenal fatigue test score:
- 20-40, this suggests mild adrenal stress:
- 40-70 suggests moderate adrenal fatigue.
- 70+ suggests significant adrenal fatigue problems.
In general this quick test should give you a good idea if you are suffering from adrenal fatigue or not.
We’ve opened up more time slots for virtual appointments this week to help get your immune system on the fast track and because there is such a need for this, we’re offering VIRTUAL APPOINTMENTS for just $55 (regular virtual appointments: $75, in-person appointments: $150).